The Place Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
The Place Restaurant is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. Over the last decade we have gradually grown and now operating in food services and hospitality business. We are out to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Presently, our operations have spread across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Join The Place Restaurant careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Restaurant Operations
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- We are seeking an eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as graduate trainees.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations and Food Production.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Have Graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper Degree in any discipline.
- Must be a recent graduate seeking to serve or just finished NYSC service.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Must have passion for cooking and culinary activities
- Must not be more than 26years old as at December 31st 2022.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae (CV).