Nigerian Breweries Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Nigerian Breweries Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. In June 1949, the Company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled out of its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. Join Nigerian Breweries Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Affairs Manager
- The Government Affairs Manager is a politically savvy professional with access to key stakeholders in government and a dependable enabler for the company to shape public policies and lead advocacies on corporate affairs campaigns that are material to business sustainability.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Providing the business with strategic advice by identifying and capturing investment opportunities in collaboration with government, while protecting the value of existing assets
- Identifying key national policies and political opportunities/risks that impact short and long term business goals including draft alcohol regulation, excise administration, tax stamps and production licenses to shape campaign strategies.
- Establishing and maintaining regular contacts with key decision makers and developing a robust stakeholder maps and engagement plans to leverage key platforms for high-level participation by the company.
- Analysing legislative and public policy documents with impact on business continuity, developing submissions and generating reports on their status and action plan
- Executing tactical advocacies with government and communication plans to support business objectives
- Contributing to the development of unit strategies and priorities as part of the annual business plan for the Corporate Affairs function
- Providing written reports and formal presentation to senior colleagues on outcomes of engagement with stakeholders and advice on contact with decision makers.
- University Degree in Social Sciences
- An MBA with specialization in marketing or strategy offers an added advantage.
- 4-6 years relevant experience in public policy analysis and advocacy, government affairs and regulatory relations.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian political environment and experience in developing coalitions with thought leaders and industry associations.
- Government relations
- Stakeholder mapping
- Advocacy campaigns
- Public policy and legislative processes
- Issues management and crisis resolution
- Business communication and presentation
- Community relations and corporate social responsibility.
Also Apply for: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Employment (7 Positions)
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Great networking skills and ability to main contacts with decision-makers
- Business acumen – strong understanding of the business and ability to engage with internal senior business leaders to demonstrate the value of Corporate Affairs to the business.
- Political knowledge – intimate knowledge of the Nigerian political process at all levels of government
- Influencing and people management skills – understanding of the science of successful influencing techniques, nudge behaviour and how to achieve results.
- Digital – building digital first mindset and capabilities
- Stakeholder mapping, engagement and advocacy campaigns
- Information gathering and interpreting skills
- Organisational skills to manage demanding workload and priorities
- Strong project management skill
- Ability to handle complex issues, grasp complex information and communicate in a simplified manner.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Employment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online