Bolt Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Bolt Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Bolt Nigeria is one of the fastest growing transportation company in the world with about 30M satisfied customers in over 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable. Join Bolt Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
Bolt Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Compensation & Benefits Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Partner to support our People team and business units across the African region.
- You will be part of the global Compensation & Benefits team, responsible for the execution, implementation and administration of Compensation and Benefits (C&B) programs and activities, and responding to local market conditions and challenges in the African region.
- This is a new role reporting to the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits and can be based in Nairobi, Johannesburg, Lagos or Accra.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Working closely with the global C&B team to drive the agenda and develop global strategies, policies and guidelines and implement these in the African region
- Standardizing regional and local approaches to benefit programs to guarantee alignment, market competitiveness and best practices
- Supporting the business and People team in all parts of the region with aspects of the reward package and its management
- Researching compensation trends and industry best practices, participating in compensation surveys, and ensuring accurate and relevant C&B benchmarks for our different locations and talents
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the initiatives and its related communications efforts by analyzing data and feedback and developing continuous improvement actions
- Participating as an active team member in compensation projects, providing compensation subject matter expertise and advice when not in a lead role
- Participating in job evaluation activities including the development and maintenance of job profiles
We are looking for:
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of Compensation and Benefits experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in regional roles and/or in large technology companies and people initiatives are a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment relating to employee compensation and benefits in the African region
- A high level of practical experience in using benchmarking data and surveys
- Strategic thinking, combining strong business judgment and people intuition to reach well-founded decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Strong communication and collaborative skills and the ability to build relationships across diverse stakeholder groups including senior management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced Excel/GoogleSheets skills.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in managing compensation module in Workday.
Why you’ll love it here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online