Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. See more Lily Hospital Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Surgeon
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking to hire a General Surgeon to join our team and perform a variety of surgical procedures on our patients in our facility.
- This role is responsible for preoperative diagnosis of patient, performing operations and providing the patient with postoperative surgical care and treatment.
- Ultimately, you will work with a team of medical professionals overseeing the medical and surgical care of patients.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Analyze records, reports, test results or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient and advice on surgical procedures when necessary.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injuries, diseases and deformities on patient while adhering to all regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Perform minor or major surgical procedures as required, independently and with other team of medical professionals if need be.
- Oversee all treatment prior to post-surgery, and identify associated risks.
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department through continuing medical education, and more formal academic education and for the team.
- Candidate must possess a valid license to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association and must hold a specialist qualification in general medicine.
- Minimum of 7 years cogent experience practicing as a general surgeon is required.
- Relevant certifications or trainings as a general surgeon.
- The candidate must have good hand-eye coordination, stamina and empathy for patients.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Must have good communication skills and excellent decision making skills and possess the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great management and leadership skills
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “General Surgeon” as the subject of the email.