>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Olam International Limited:
Olam International Limited is a leading food and agri-business, supplying food ingredients, feed and fibre to thousands of customers worldwide, from world famous brands to small family run businesses. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. See more Olam International Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Olam International Limited is to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Quality & Nutrition
- The Quality & Nutrition Manager is ensuring compliance to quality norms, policies and procedures of the company with the objective of achieving a quality culture to achieve consistent quality with zero defect in collaboration with all stakeholders by constantly developing, planning and implementing quality systems & processes and training of plant personnel.
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Develop, plan and implement quality systems to meet Food Safety standards in line with GFSI guidelines.
- Ensure food safety requirements including PRPs, audit processes (factory, market, warehouse, etc.), conducting root cause analysis, implementing corrective action plan, review compliance status for all the quality related observations and lead the process of sharing observations with all stakeholders for implementation/closure.
- Closely interact with other functions including R&D, Manufacturing, Sourcing, etc., and seek their inputs on improvement/ development of Quality Systems and Processes. Setup, maintain and operate lab to meet all requirements of testing of incoming, in-process and finished goods consistently.
- Has a strong knowledge about the nutritional properties and quality specifications of different raw materials and feed additives used in the feed industry.
- Knowledgeable about the quality control system used in the animal feed industry (NIR, wet chemistry proximate analysis, process control, and in-market quality).
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers working with Plant Head to implement the company’s policies and goals seek to challenge their costs and performance to ensure cheap yet quality service.
- Good communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, assertiveness, negotiating capability. Thorough Knowledge of Food Safety systems, GMP, GLP, Auditing, Compliance, Training, Food testing (including sensory), basic regulatory knowledge
- Having a Master’s Degree in Animal or Nutritional Sciences with around 10-15 years of experience in food industry,
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online