Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Maintenance
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Position)
- Support plant management in the planning, coordination and control of efficient operation, maintenance and execution of all plant equipment design, modification, erection and commissioning activities. Management of all technical personnel and plant administration.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Spares and material control for cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external professional services/support as approved by management.
- Technical manpower planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other assignments that supports plant operations.
- BSc / B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Plant operation/maintenance skills. (Preferably Cement Plant).
- Possess management and administration skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- SAP literacy.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2023.
Also Apply For Fatgbems Petroleum Company Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of email.