Design Union Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Design Union Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Design union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential. All projects we execute are delivered to international best practice standards. Design union was established in 2000, the firm has grown ever since. Some of our clients include several blue-chip and multinational companies for whom the group has successfully delivered projects worth over $500 million. Join Design Union Limited Recruitment careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Design Union Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
- Formulating and articulating the Strategic plan for Sales growth and other revenue streams to maximize income to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- Promotion and institutionalization of positioning Design Union, as the premier Real Estate company in Nigeria and the Design Union umbrella brand as a top-of-mind brand in the hospitality and real estate industry in Nigeria, and generate demand for all company real estate products, construction, and hospitality services.
- Branding, packaging, and messaging Real estate products and services, building brand awareness to ensure that the Company’s real estate products are market-leading products, for effective demand and looking at the commercial potential of products and services, identifying markets target audiences and maximizing exposure to these groups with a compelling buy pull strategy.
- Overseeing Product definition, Product differentiation, Market segmentation, and positioning and developing Marketing and Communications Strategies and Coordinating implementation via social media marketing, TV, search engine marketing, telesales, e-mail marketing, direct mail, trade shows, exhibitions, promotional events, etc. and managing the company’s websites, to effectively market and sell all the company’s real estate products.
- Preparation of the Company’s Sales and Marketing Budgets and driving performance to achieve the Sales budgets, and Controlling the Marketing & Selling Expenses, to achieve approved budgets for the realization of Company’s margins and achievement of its Earnings objectives.
- Conceive or identify Products & services to be sold to the market or adapted from Products & services and of the company, liaising with Consulting and Construction Divisions, to define the “products” and refine products for sale to pre-identified target audience to meet an existing need/demand.
- Providing support, motivation, and direction to the Sales organization to execute marketing models, marketing promotions to stimulate sales, and pursue new sales channels and partners for the prompt delivery of Sales to achieve Sales targets.
- Evolving Pricing strategy for real estate products, using Key Selling points such as quality, views, heights, location, target market, and other desirable features to determine optimal Sales prices based on market conditions and cost of production/profit targets.
- Manage buyer/client payment plans, credit terms and liaise with the Finance department to ensure timely collection of sales proceeds from customers.
- Conduct market research, control survey and do competition analysis to identify customers’ requirements and loyalty, evaluate trends and continually monitor our market share in those markets, innovative products and offers to constantly sniff out new opportunities for our products and services that are outside-the-box.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc (1st Class or 2nd Class Upper) plus M.Sc. in Social Sciences or Management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in General management in the real estate industry
- Must not be more than 42 years of age
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player and excellent people skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management, and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with a pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong organizational skills, Solution and service-oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-Wide Applications, such as SAGE or SAP, MS Office, and other marketing software (e.g., CRM).
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.