Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. See more AAA Job vacancies Here >>
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Ledger Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Primarily to ensure correct revenue booking and provide management with information relevant to aid decision making aimed at operational efficiency.
- Ensures accuracy in recognition of Interconnect revenue & post-paid revenue recognition with not under/over recognition.
- Ensures zero level of bad debt by liaising with the partners for prompt payment and reconciliation of partners’ accounts.
- Ensure that all Interconnect partner’s account is reconciled and agreed with Interconnect Partners on a monthly basis. This includes the resolution of IUC disputes within 30days of dispute.
- Ensure that monthly Group closure reporting is done without error in line with SLA.
- Ensure that all relevant Disclosure schedules and DTR reports (including the SV_ASI & SV to SV reconciliation) submission to the group are submitted on or before due dates.
- Ensure proper hygiene controls on all GL lines.
- Ensure reconciled GL positions.
- Ensure that all schedules are reconciled to system balances.
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Education & Experience
- Graduate of Accounting.
- Professional qualification in accounting.
- 3-5 years in FMCG & Telecoms, In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry.
- Strong customer – centric skills.
- Strong Analytical skills & MS Excel proficiency.
Skills & Competencies:
- High level of commitment.
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills.
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ownership and a positive can-do spirit.
- High energy and a good team player.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate financial data into usable business intelligence.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.