Bible Society of Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Bible Society of Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) was founded on 8th February, 1966 through the pioneering efforts of the late Dr. Francis Ezeogo Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous Governor of the defunct Eastern Region. The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities. Join Bible Society of Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Bible Society of Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fundraising Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland. Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Developing strategies to source and raise funds for the execution of projects and programmes of the organization.
- Managing new and existing donors/members of the organization.
- Prospecting and enlist new donors / members.
- Being an active team member of programmes & events planning for the organisation.
- Relating with and speaking at Churches / Christian bodies fellowship to ensure their support for the organisation.
- Effectively managing assigned donors / members to ensure their maximum endorsement and support for the organisation.
Also see: PZ Cussons Employment (6 Positions)
- Should possess a First Degree or HND qualification in Social Sciences, Humanities or related disciplines
- Three years (3) relevant work experience in a structured environment.
- Must be practicing Christians
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- An excellent (Digital) marketer with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Must be highly creative and innovative with the ability to develop new products.
- Excellent team player with great relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.