Kadick Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Kadick Integrated Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kadick Integrated Limited was framed in 2001 and consolidated as a private restricted risk organization with two investors – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The thought behind Kadick was to give first rate appropriation and conveyance administrations for quick purchaser merchandise across Nigeria. Throughout the interceding years, Kadick has had the option to make and foster vigorous conveyance channels and designs that ride on innovation to meet client assumptions effectively. The organization as of now works from three states and north of fifty outlets. Furthermore, we have enhanced into different administrations, for example, Financial Inclusion, acquirements for the public authority, improvement and arrangement of IT answers for SMEs, development and upkeep of structures, arrangement of business process organizing and once again designing administrations, and so forth. Join Kadick Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kadick Integrated Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: FullStack Web Developer
Location: Jakande, Ajah, Sangotedo, Lakowe Axis – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
As an engineer at Kadick, you will report to the Engineering Team Lead. You will be responsible for a wide range of features ranging from:
- Responsible for implementing designs and building front-end and server side functionalities.
- Responsible for building backend APIs for the Web and Mobile team to integrate with.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of website.
- Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layout.
- Solving code problems, troubleshooting and manipulation of web templates.
- Integrate UI components and integrate with backend APIs.
- Develop new workflows to optimize internationalization of sites.
- Design and implement high priority customer features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Dev team to design and launch new features, optimize existing features.
- Must be a Graduate
- 1 year experience
- Must reside around Lekki or Ajah axis and must be available for at least six months.
- Must be proficient and have experience (at least one year) working with Node JS or Python, or Go.
- Must be proficient using Git version control and its work flow.
- Must have ability to work with Figma designs, good eye for design and pay attention to details.
- Must be proficient in building responsive design and media.
- Must be willing to learn new development kits and technology to scale our applications.
- Must have good communication skills; collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment.
N1,440,000 Annually (Gross).
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is not a remote job but a fulltime job.