Khenpro Global Services recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Khenpro Global Services is an employment agency tasked with finding skilled people for various job categories so they may effectively contribute to the expansion and long-term development of the firm. Join Khenpro Global Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Khenpro Global Services Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-Time Pharmacist
Locations: Ikoyi and Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.