Loyalty Solutions Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Loyalty Solutions Limited was incorporated in June 1996, As an integrated loyalty services provider. Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL) focuses on helping Its clients acquire new customers, Improve customer loyalty, retention and extend the life-time value of the customer base through strategic loyalty marketing programs. Join Loyalty Solutions Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Loyalty Solutions Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire candidates who will be responsible for designing and implementing optimal solutions to complex problems and to meet critical business needs.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Expanding and improving existing web applications
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to perform and thrive in a team environment
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with the Design team to implement new features
- Independently support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Ensure all codes are properly documented for future reference
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree 3 years working experience (or equivalent experience with multiple professional software development product teams) in Software Development with ReactJS
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience with TDD
- Strong understanding of Front-end best practices
- Experience with build automation
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@Loyaltysolutionsnigeria.com using “Frontend Developer” as the subject of the email.