Choice Dental is an organization that prides itself in providing dental services that meet international standards, using state of the art equipment. We are particular about delivering a remarkable customer experience, therefore adopting the best practices and procedures in dental care provided by a team of sufficiently trained professionals. Although preventive dentistry is our core, we offer a full range of services ranging from early tooth decay detection to full mouth reconstruction. Join Choice Dental careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Choice Dental Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Personnel
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Coordinate, integrate and represent all facets of patient services.
- Meet and greet patients and make them feel welcomed and relaxed.
- Answer the telephone, schedule appointments, communicate with patients regarding financial and scheduling options, maintain patient records and coordinate patient flow.
- Manage and control the daily, weekly, and monthly schedule in order to meet the practice production and collection goals.
- Compile data and operate office equipment to maintain business records and reports.
- Record treatment information in the patient’s chart.
- Enter type of treatment planned for next appointment and the amount of chair time, doctor time and assistant time needed.
- Dismiss patients.
- Seat patients in designated treatment rooms in a timely fashion.
- Review medical history, progress from the previous visit, if applicable, and the scheduled treatment plan with each patient.
- Manage social media.
- Stakeholders management.
- Inform the doctor when the patient is ready.
- Assist the doctor by passing instruments, aspirating intra-oral fluids, mixing materials and medicaments
- Record treatment rendered in the patient’s chart and charge out all procedures.
- Escort patients to the business area for financial follow-up and re-scheduling.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing lab cases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the doctor and the hygienist productively busy throughout the day
- Call Patients with unscheduled treatments and those with no shows to get them in.
- Overcome all the Patient’s objections to come in for their appointments
- Schedule all appointments and detail procedure and time needed
- Stabilize production by booking by the ideal day concept
- Maximize time efficiency in scheduling by utilizing procedure codes for doctor time, assistant time, anesthesia, etc.
- In charge of cleanliness and maintenance of both in and out of the office Makes sure Front office work is completed for the day and sign off on the daily reports before presenting to the Managing Dentist
- Ensures daily Chart audit is done by the Doctors and (Next Visit) is documented in Pt’s chart
- Monitoring and logging of diesel consumption, and log
- Maintenance of Generator services, log, and repairs
- Maintenance of pumping machines and repairs
- Water treatment plant monitoring
- Adequate water supply to the facility
- Reconciles Front office Daily collection before presenting to Managing Dentist
- Make sure lab cases are sent out in a timely manner.
- Fill empty spot in the schedule everyday to meet production
- The following duties overlap with those of the Front Office Coordinator
- Check that lab cases have been received the day before treatment
- Greet patients by name and update addresses, telephone numbers and insurance information as appropriate
- Alert appropriate staff of patient arrivals
- Monitor the schedule throughout the day to insure that all runs smoothly
- Adjust the schedule as necessary
- Make sure that there are open times in the day to provide flexibility or time for emergencies
- Reschedule the late patient and any no-shows that occur during the day
- Check accounts balances of patients coming in and prepares to discuss any monies due
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations
- At the morning huddle, cover:
- Production results from yesterday; what went wrong, what went right
- Evaluate yesterday’s patient flow
- Status of Rocks for the next 5 days
- Status of today’s production goals
- Identify open time in schedule
- Organize the next day’s charts; include a copy of the schedule and place in designated spot for the clinical staff to review
- Determine the status of the next continuing care visit for each hygiene patient seen during the day to insure no one is missed
- Keep staff and doctor informed of next available opening; time allotted for emergency patients, possible no-shows
- Call any patient that is 2 minutes late to determine their status and inform the clinical staff.
- Register new patients and provide necessary forms (welcome letter, patient information, and office policy).
- Keep patients informed of expected waiting time if the doctor is behind schedule.
Paperwork / Recording:
- Place all non-scheduled, diagnosed treatments in the tickler file for timely follow up
- Mail the welcome package to all new patients entering the practice and requesting an examination
- Organize and maintain all file systems
- Keep the New Patient Flow Sheet current
- Record broken appointments and last-minute cancellations in patient chart
- Keep all former patients’ records up to date
- Place the doctor’s call list (names, home phones, and treatment for day’s patients) on the doctor’s desk before leaving
- Prepare welcome letters, thank you letters and other correspondence for doctor’s signature
Appearance of the Work Area:
- The reception area lends a strong first impression.
- Keep it looking comfortable, neat and cheerful
- Additional or different duties may be assigned from time to time.
Also Apply for World Health Organization Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Is proficient in working with the office equipment and computer software used by the practice.
- Can competently perform the job responsibilities required by this position.
- This Position requires years of experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to do detailed work, using arms, hands, and fingers to manipulate the required office equipment. The employee intermittently is required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend and reach throughout the day. Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity is needed. Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- In a small practice with only a few staff members, the employee may occasionally have to physically assist drowsy patients after anesthesia and move light equipment up to 25 pounds. (When required by the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Is able to “get along” well with fellow employees.
- Can work well in teams of co-workers.
- Can accept constructive criticism.
- Has a desire and ability to work well with the public.
- Is organized, motivated, committed and self-directed.
- Has a positive attitude about the practice, the services provided and the products sold.
- Ability to communicate – expresses thoughts and ideas competently.
- Increases knowledge and skills through self-study and by attending courses and seminars.
- Able to quickly grasp relevant concepts regarding duties and responsibilities.
- Has dependable job attendance and can be relied on to follow through with assigned tasks.
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2023.
Also Apply for Revent Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.