Juls Homes recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Juls Homes job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Juls Homes is a creative home and property development company in Nigeria, with the luxurious feel of what a home should look like. Juls Homes’ primary interest are real estate development, Sales and Servicing. We focus on showing you a home that best suits you. Our Mission is to ensure an average Nigerian becomes a property owner with the right approach towards passive income and wealth creation, through hitch-free investment opportunities, and we have a vision to become a household name of African Real Estate and be the most sought after Real Estate Investment Agency on the International level in less than 10 years. Join Juls Homes careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Juls Homes Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet people entering the office, answer any questions, provide directions and alert staff when someone is there to meet or visit them.
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions/department or take messages and deliver them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested.
- Manage the office log of who is entering and exiting the office.
- Accept deliveries and mails, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mails and packages for pickup.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the office or calling in on the phone.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Assist new applicants who come into the office to apply for positions, including providing them with application forms, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords (if applicable).
- Handle filing and data entry as requested.
Required Skills / Educational Qualifications
- HND Holder, BSc in Business Administration (preferred) or any other discipline.
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.