Befti Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with OND, HND, BSc should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Befti is a provider of business development and empowerment solutions as well as a wide array of people outsourcing services. For the best human resource management solutions for businesses and individuals, we have a diverse team of management, strategy, creative, and capacity development experts working together. With such a diversified staff, we are lifting the bar for exceptional service delivery, setting new performance benchmarks, and contributing to the advancement of humanity. Join Befti Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Befti Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
Also Apply for: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of OND, HND, BSc in any related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of office management.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Good communication and people skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with office machines.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Telnet Nigeria Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “FD-11” as the subject of the mail.