Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organization that protects children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and help children to be proactive and respond to crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. See more Plan International Job vacancies Here >>
Plan International Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- This role will support seamless communication between Plan international Nigeria and its visitors and ensure professional and smooth conduct.
- The role would also be responsible for managing assigned administrative tasks.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
Dimensions of the Role
- The Front Desk Support is responsible for supporting the Country office operations team with welcome services, custodian of petty cash funds, administrative support and general management of the reception area for the organization.
- Provide timely welcome services to visitors and guests
- Handle all incoming and out going calls in a professional manner
- Ensure the front office/ reception area is well maintained at all times
- Receive visitors and direct them appropriately
- Sending out RFQs/ RFPs to prequalified vendors
- Provide support in raising PRs and payment processes
- Liaise with courier services such as DHL to pick up parcels for dispatch
- Support in planning meetings, workshops and booking of halls
- Support with drafting letters for Visa processes
- Receive mails and parcels and ensure that they are appropriately dispatched to relevant staff
- Prepare and file documents for signature/ action, as necessary to ensure proper filing are in place
- Custodian of petty cash funds
- Interfacing with Plan international Nigeria and the public
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Also Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment (15 Positions)
- University Degree in Business, Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in INGO
- Minimum of 2-years work experience in front desk/ reception administration
- People Skills: Ability to work independently and as a team player who demonstrates leadership
- Communication Skills: Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with vendors as a representative of Plan international. This includes effective negotiation and representation skills.
- Integrity: Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to Plan international’s core values and humanitarian principles.
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP
- Awareness and sensitivity of self and others: Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity. Have experience and the ability to live and work in diverse cultural contexts in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Able to be planned and organized even within a fluid working environment and has a capacity for initiative and decision making with competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working internal and external relationships, and represent Plan in a professional and competent manner.
- Demonstrable understanding of, and commitment to, equal opportunities, gender and diversity.
- Fluency in English written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Customer service orientation
- Capable of creating clear goals that are consistent with the organization’s objectives
- Adjust priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources to assigned tasks
- Ability To provide and receive virtual support for efficient administration
- Ability to take and receive feedback.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.