rankedge Properties Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Frankedge Properties Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Frankedge Properties is a Real Estate Firm with a functional layer in Property Development and Management, since her enrollment as a property organization with the Corporate Affairs Commission (organization and Allied Matters Act 1999) as Amended in 2009, the organization has Managed Estates for a portion of her Clients which are not restricted to Lagos state. Join Frankedge Properties Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Frankedge Properties Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a professional front desk officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard amongst other duties.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Maintain records and files.
- OND or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Must be a female not more than 35 years of age.
- Applicant should reside within ikorodu
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.