Discovering Talents Academy recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level. Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill acquisition programmes for students. Join Discovering Talents Academy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Degree or any relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Catholic Relief Services Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.