Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd started as a mono speciality centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency/trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital. Join Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the Front Desk Officer is responsible for basic clerical tasks such as answering phones, greeting patients and visitors, and scheduling patients appointments in a professional and timely manner.
- The front desk officer will also provide the required paperwork to be completed by patients as well as the entering of patient details into the hospital’s database.
- Welcome, register guests/patients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner
- Log all registrations for the day into Microsoft Access for backup
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Pre-admits patients by receiving bookings from physicians; confirming admitting privileges of physicians; interviewing patients; entering patient information to hospitals database.
- Ensures patient’s arrival to hospital room or testing area by assigning patient beds; notifying nursing unit of patient’s arrival; calling volunteer to transport the patient to the assigned area.
- Receives incoming communiques and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, hospital regulation and service inquiries of patients and the public; referring inquiries.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- The front desk staff answers all calls, take appointments, screen calls and forward to the appropriate department or unit.
- The front desk staff on duty has to be extra vigilant, report suspicious movement and should always do a 30min interval security check that has to be reported in the security checkbook.
- Getting clearance and authorization for HMO enrolees accessing care after 5pm daily and at weekends when the desk officer is off duty.
- Clear corporate patients to access care by collecting a referral letter monthly where applicable.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
- Give credit limit to outpatients or staff when the credit limit officer is unavailable.
- Make a list of consumables/items needed in the unit that is unavailable during your shift and handover to the next shift.
- Ensure persons accompanying emergency patients to the hospital are well guided, monitored and looked after.
- Do a check list of all unit equipment. Report any equipment issues or service downtime to the Maintenance and IT unit.
- Ensure all persons not required to be in the hospital leave the building by 12 midnight.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the shift including logging all incidents that happen within the unit and its environs.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to him/her including listing on-duty hospital staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- One to two years of experience
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a hospital is an added advantage
- Face to face experience with customers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.