Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for the position of Front Desk Officer is open to all qualified candidates. Submit your application today using email address at the end of this post.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited formerly known as Moody International Nigeria Limited was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. The company commenced operations in March 1997, and continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Our Client base includes Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), ExxonMobil (MPN Esso), Total (TEPNG, TUPNI), Addax Petroleum Development Nigeria, Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), SEPLAT (ANOHGas), Bell Oil & Gas, West African Ventures (WAV), Tricontinental Oil Services Limited, South Atlantic Petroleum (SAPETRO), Dangote, Zenith General Insurance, OK LNG, Brass LNG, Oilserve, etc. Join Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- The Front Desk Officer is the first impression for a company, whether by phone or in person.
- The Front Desk Officer is the first person customers speak to or interact with.
- Greeting and Receiving guests and customers are thread for the job.
- In-charge of the Administration of the Front Desk
- Dealing with guests in a professional manner
- Receiving in-coming mails and correspondence
- Being a good organizer and communicator
- Answering phone calls, greeting and directing guests
- Responding to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns appropriately.
- Minimum of OND qualification
- Must have excellent customer relations skills
- Must have a pleasant disposition and friendly personality
- Must have a patient deportment.
- Competent with MS Office
- Must have good typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse multi-cultural team
- Must be Self-motivated and should possess desire to take on tasks with limited information
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online