Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited (BCL Worldwide) a Nigeria based International Courier, Freight & Logistics Company. Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide provides for different organizations, international Courier, Air & Ocean Freight and Logistics services of both small and large sizes. See more Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive / Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- A receptionist that can multi task. via both handling the front desk of the company and at the same time be the contact person with the BIKE RIDERS that handle our local dispatch.
- The receptionist will not only be attendimg to in flow of visistors or potential clients, but will be responsible for collecting, taking orders of items and stocks, intended to be moved or to delivered for potential clients.
- The receptionist will be handling all documentations that have to deal with our bike local delevery dispatch, will keep a close monitoring of the movements of the bike ridders, and alos keep a good customer relationship with all our customer base.
- The receptionist will also ensure a good book keeping of all cash flow payment made via the local bike ridders, via payments made for each transaction carried out, via payment to the company account.
- The receptionist will also be responsible on ensuring that all otentil clients that come calling are well attended to and ensure that a good follow chain is kept on each potiential client as well.
- The receptionist will also keep all form of communication effective via the office space via the duration of office hour.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.