PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. See more PalmPay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Administrative Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Front Desk/Admin Assistant who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing essential front desk administrative duties while maintaining a professional image of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – directing them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets.
- Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about organization and providing information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintain office supplies and record files.
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or any related field of study.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Front Desk Officer or Administrative Assistant.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to respond promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online