Filmless is a cloud-based, full service creative agency with teams around the world ready to step in on any project you need help with. By leveraging our network of 500+ incredibly talented teams, we’re able to create high quality content for any company on any continent faster and more efficiently than ever before.
We have an ambitious mission at Filmless: provide the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way for companies to get professional videos. As a rapidly growing company, we’re searching for individuals as determined as us who are ready to step up, take ownership, and wear as many hats as needed to achieve the highest level of success.
Check out the videos on our website before applying so that you know what kind of videos we create: http://www.filmless.com/
Full Job Description
Job Title: Freelance Video Editor
Salary: $54.7K – $69.3K a year
Location: Work From Home
We’re looking for the best freelance editors to help us create custom videos for clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500s. This is a work from home job so you can work from any city, state, or country. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Edit kick ass videos that tell compelling visual stories
- Create and customize pro After Effects graphics
- Chose awesome music, SFX, and sound bytes
- Implement creative decision making
- Collaborate with clients and team members
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Must own and be proficient with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder
- Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop
- Ability to use screen recording software like Camtasia
- Able to work with After Effects templates and create custom graphics
- Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Must know how to work with green screen backgrounds and edit with green screen footage
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.