Start a new career with Talent Inc. while working from home at your convenient time. This remote job opportunity 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to making the job market a better place for job searchers all over the world. Our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — allow professionals to take charge of their careers, convey the best version of their career stories, and reach their full potential by leveraging our community of career experts and data insights. Our contributors are all driven by a desire to help others. We take a radical empathetic approach to our work and urge our writers to do the same. Our ideal writer is meticulous, caring, and self-sufficient, with a keen eye for detail and a strong desire to help others. Talent Inc. offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work from virtually any location on the planet while earning a steady and satisfying part-time income.
Job Title: Freelance Resume Writer
Location: Work from Home Job
About the Role
- This is a 100% remote, 1099 contracted role, perfect for those seeking a flexible side gig
- Work as much or as little as you’d like with the ability to create a schedule that caters to you and your needs
- Navigate our platform designed by writers for writers, to communicate with clients, writer support staff, and find any and all resources you may need to be successful
- Great way to supplement your income: writers are paid weekly! Our average writer earns $900-$950USD per month
- Enjoy helping clients feel empowered and partner with them so they feel confident in their achievements
- Strong writing and editing skills with an exceptional eye for detail, organization skills, and superb time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word (paragraph spacing, colors, formatting, etc.) and have access to Microsoft Word 2010 or newer
Benefits & Perks
- Endless flexibility with on-demand access to projects to accommodate a remote part-time work environment
- Support from our global community of editors, writers, and customer care professionals through our custom platform
- Fine-tune your writing and editing skills with access to industry-leading writing tools and services
At Talent Inc., we believe that diversity in thought and cultural background leads to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees, regardless of race, color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, and gender expression), national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our writer network. Together, we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.