CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards and buy now, pay later options in Nigeria. With CredPal’s buy now, pay later option, you may make any purchase, online or off, and pay for it over the course of up to 6 months. You may shop for goods like technology, gadgets, travel, apparel, furniture, and many other things. With CredPal credit cards, we provide you with money that you can use to meet your immediate requirements while making a later payment. Start a new career journey today with CredPal.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
CredPal Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud Risk Consultant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
What to Expect
- We are looking to hire a Fraud Risk Consultant to take a proactive stance to shape and manage our fraud risks, review our fraud prevention policies, conduct gap analysis, conduct fraud risk assessments, education and awareness training.
- The Fraud Risk Consultant is accountable for monitoring and developing fraud risk strategies for our Company . You will take the lead in the development of fraud processes, strategies and controls to mitigate fraud risk from origination. Responsibilities include analyzing historical data and developing fraud rules to mitigate and prevent fraud losses, working with vendors to implement fraud rules, monitoring fraud trend and rule performance, and collaborating with fraud operation, policy and product team to evaluate processes and new tools to enhance fraud detection and balance customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Fraud risk assessments and prevention plans/strategies.
- Fraud detection plans and response plans.
- Design and implement a comprehensive fraud and risk management register for the business
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate risks and prevent fraud.
- Gap analyses/Assessments of fraud controls, and Fraud and corruption awareness training.
- Bench-marking fraud prevention strategies, advising on ethics management, developing and reviewing fraud and ethics codes and policies, conducting fraud risk and, ethics risk assessments, and providing fraud and ethics training.
- Develop data driven fraud strategies to prevent and mitigate fraud losses while balancing customer experience
- Monitor fraud trend and fraud strategy performance constantly
- Provide portfolio performance update to senior management and cross functional teams
- Evaluate current processes and new tools to enhance fraud detection.
- Strong partnership with vendors and Product team effectively managing the fraud controls.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Risk Management Framework and Policy Standards.
- Fraud Risk Management experience in the financial services industry.
What You’ll Bring:
- B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Management, Economics or other quantitative, business or technical discipline .
- Experience managing Fraud or Credit Risk.
- 7-10 years in the role with analytics experience in financial services.
- Proficiency with data extraction/mining tools such as SQL, SAS or Python
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Prior experience developing data driven strategy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; Advanced Excel. PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal / business partnering, and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online