Kuda Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Kuda Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Join Kuda Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- As we work to consistently improve our service offering to our customers, we are searching for a highly cerebral Fraud Operations Analyst to join our Fraud Team and ensure that we not only manage fraud queries efficiently and effectively, but that we work to proactively prevent cases of fraud from occurring.
- In this highly impactful role, you will primarily be responsible for pre-empting, identifying, mitigating, and preventing all forms of fraud across our business. This will require you to take ownership of the management and investigation of electronic fraud within the organization.
- To be successful, you will need to react swiftly to any semblance of fraud and ensure it is addressed within an expeditious timeframe and escalated appropriately to mitigate the loss of funds. You will be responsible for providing customers with investigative findings on reported fraud.
- Given the critical nature of this department, our fraud team may be required to work night and weekend shifts as we strive to provide our customers and industry stakeholders with resolution on any fraud cases in quickest time possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Block/place restrictions on accounts upon receipt of a fraudulent complaint.
- Monitoring of all electronic transactions across all channels
- Review of out-of-pattern transactions
- Investigation of all electronic channel complaints.
- Resolution and Documentation of investigative findings
- Handling indemnities and footage requests.
- Rendition of all Fraud Team’s regulatory returns
- Investigation of Fraudulent chargebacks lodged against Kuda.
- Investigation of overdraft Fraud
- Manage escalations, effective and efficient remediation strategies
- Treat customers’ complaints of unauthorized transactions.
- Provide input into the identification of trends, and lessons learned from investigations to support the continuous improvement of Kuda’s product and control environment.
- We are looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A minimum of 1 year exp
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good analytical skills.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurancetrongly encouraged to apply.ary
- Fully remote
- Medical Insurance
- The opportunity to work at a YC backed Startup
- A team that’s invested in your growth
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online