Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. See more Coca-Cola Bottling Company Job vacancies Here >>
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchise Strategy Director – North Africa and Nigeria
Job ID: R-89299
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
- This leadership role is responsible for supporting and challenging the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at franchise level.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead the development / coordination of Long-Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Business Plan (ABP) with Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) and Equatorial Coca-Cola Bottling Company (ECCBC) Group, and facilitate the collaboration between The Bottling Group head offices and our OU function heads (leading to a Long-Term Relationship Model (LTRM) with those 2 Bottling Groups).
- Lead the development and alignment of a performance management system with CCH/ECCBC Group/Countries to ensure timely delivery of strategic and tactical plans.
- Partner with Franchise Unit and Operating Unit (OU) resources to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottling Partners at Group level (CCH and ECCBC).
- Co-ordinate with local strategy leads to localize the franchise LRP and ABP.
- Serve as the point of contact on strategy development and performance management between CCH/ECCBC and the OU focused on developing stage/gate for work (macro-economics, industry estimates, competitive insights, LRP, ABP, innovation) + align Country teams during the process.
- Serve as the PMO for LRP initiatives to ensure delivery on time and in full, including business case development, etc.
- Pull relevant data and insights from Insights Network (Strategy Insights + Human Insights + Platform Services) across the Operating Unit and beyond to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at franchise level, in collaboration with country strategy leads.
- Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Operating Unit Commercial & Customer Leadership to crystallize cross-franchise commercial strategies.
- Co-lead end-to-end alignment process at Bottling Partner Regional Level around overall strategy and business planning (in coordination with Finance).
- Work closely with VP of Operations for the Franchise to orchestrate routines such as Monthly Business Reviews (MBRs), Top to Top (T2Ts). The successful candidate will define agendas & topics to escalate / establish templates and consolidate materials, share pre-reads, pre-align/prewire bottling partners and other key stakeholders.
- Connect the dots and share best practices, import and export good ideas both locally in the Operating Unit and globally.
- Role model the “Leadership in the Network” definition.
- Manage uncertainty and multiple stakeholders.
Also Apply for Tantalizers Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Multiple top-level interactions and negotiations with senior management team members of the System (Group resources at CCH and ECCBC)
- Strong negotiation, influence, and communication skills to align strategies as well as build value-based relationships through numerous sensitive situations (directly with Bottling Partners at Group level).
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to adjust messages to fit specific audiences
- Comfortable with indirect influencing and indirect managing/coordinating.
- Bachelor’s Degree essential. Master’s or MBA a bonus
- +12 years of Business and/or functional experience in Operation/Strategy/Marketing/Business Development/Consultancy related areas
- Ex-consulting experience a plus
- Proven leadership trajectory and influencing a senior leadership team
- Solid business acumen skills: to translate data and insights to help inform key business decisions
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connecting the dots to develop holistic approach
- Stakeholder leadership/negotiation: to drive better conversations into practical applications
- Problem framing and problem-solving: ability to structure and coordinate / lead cross functional complex analysis, initiatives, or efforts
- Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Being comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
Broad expertise in:
- Synthesis and storytelling: Communicate, influence and convince stakeholders through a structured, fact base and action oriented storytelling
- Innovation and taking different approach
- Adaptability/flexibility: Comfortable with ambiguity
- Organization and focus: prioritize through a pragmatic fact-based approach, handling trade-offs, balancing immediate and long-term priorities
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Stella Maris Schools Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online