Food and Beverage Cost Controller is needed at Upbeat Centre.
About Upbeat Centre:
Upbeat Centre was destined to fill a hole on the lookout, laying out a top notch and tomfoolery sports and wellness diversion centrein Africa to serve all locally. We are dynamic, empowering, group situated, healthy, and solid with inspirational perspectives we are infants, younger students, youthful grown-ups, daredevils, guardians, and grandparents. Consistently, we convey an extraordinary encounter through our Facility, our kin, and our items to make UPBEAT your main objective for the sake of entertainment and wellness. We offer astounding quality assistance in a protected climate. We are vivacious, we are fun, imaginative, and fit! We contact the existences of everybody as we challenge you to be enlivened, be unique, and be inspired. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness and Up your Life! Join Upbeat Centre careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Upbeat Centre Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Cost Controller
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (3 Positions)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively audit any and all mid-month and month end stock takes in both the stores and internal departments.
- Review of the reconciliation of restaurants daily sales vis a vis kitchen dockets
- Ensure that any and all stock takes are conducted within the prescribed time periods.
- Capture any and all finalized, approved stock records upon completion of the stock take on ERP
- Generate accurate stock valuation reports based on the accurate input / processing of the stock records
- Ensure that any and all stock records, both manual and electronic are filed and maintained in compliance with standard operating processes of.
- Actively manage and oversee the daily processing of any and all internal stock movement records, both manual and ERP) and to report any and all variances thereto.
- Generate accurate stock movement reports based on the accurate processing of all internal stock movement processing.
- Ensure that all control systems are operating effectively within agreed parameters.
- Actively audit food and beverage invoices, in order to verify quantities ordered and received against purchase orders.
- Compare quoted prices to invoice prices and to generate credit notes if and when required.
- Ensure that all items requisitioned are properly accounted for by observing the requisitioning process.
- Prepare cost of sales reports for food and beverage as well as consumption reports for any and all Operating Supplies and Operating Equipment.
- Work closely with both the Head Chef and Restaurant Manager in order to develop new menus.
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Manage and authorize the creation of new stock items on ERP and to ensure that all new stock items are linked to the correct product groupings
- Ensure that stock records systems are accurate and up-to-date.
- Publish cost of sales / consumption reports in order for all other departments to be made aware of costs, particularly when there have been deviations from the acceptable norm.
- Ensure goods receiving procedures are strictly adhered to.
Experience and Qualifications
- A First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant numerate discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in cost accounting role.
- Knowledge and experience of the hospitality sector will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good planning and numeric skills.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2023.
Also Apply For Alpha Mead Group Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.