The Place Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open interested candidates. This The Place Restaurant job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. Over the last decade we have gradually grown and now operating in food services and hospitality business. We are out to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Presently, our operations have spread across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Join The Place Restaurant careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleets & Logistics Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities and Tasks
Fleets & Logistics Assistant:
- Assist the unit to ensure that the administrative documents for dispatch of all vehicles are available, filed and monitored.
- Help to educate the drivers on need for completion of document and reports.
- Ensure receiving feedbacks from daily operations covered.
- Ensure follow up with payments and approvals needed for carrying out repairs, maintenances and sundries.
- Assist the fleet and logistics manager to circulate the schedule information of vehicle movements plan to drivers.
- Ensure drivers are complying with standards
- Re-sensitization of safety guidelines and standard to drivers at all time.
- Collation of reports (daily mileage log, incident report, loans and leave form) and documented to appropriate quarters.
- Allocation of vehicles for other operations.
- Provide assistance and support during vehicle repair and management
- Ensure that vehicle log books are maintained and signed off.
- Maintain data and update records of all vehicles
- Ensure proper log of maintenance and repair of fleets (On excel sheet)
- Prepare duty roaster for the drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Transportation Management.
- 1 – 3 years years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the QSR industry is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.