>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- To coordinate the handling and transportation of customer orders until final safe delivery is completed in a cost-effective and time-bound manner.
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment
- Implements measures to accept, and ensure prompt responses to customer orders
- Oversees the customer interface and response process and ensures that orders are delivered to the highest service standards
- Maintains appropriate records and reports on all Logistics planning activities to the Head of Logistics, Operations
- Acquires and validates all relevant licenses and ensures that they are promptly renewed and updated
- Develops and tracks action plans for on-time performance including back-up arrangements
- Maintains appropriate records and reports on all Logistics planning activities to the Head, Logistics, Operations
- Monitors operational performance against agreed financial and operational targets
- Communicates with customers, drivers, and company associates on a regular basis to ensure uninterrupted product supply
- Monitors the acquisition and ongoing validity of all relevant licenses and ensures that they are promptly renewed and updated
- Plans routes and load schedules for multi-drop deliveries.
- Addresses all concerns and issues delegated from the manager while the load is en route
- Optimises deliveries by planning efficient and cost-effective routes.
- Ensures sites have the proper number of trucks that meet the needs of the business.
- Creates backup plans for operations in the event of a breakdown or mechanical failure
Also Apply for: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Prepares reports based on trends to enable the team to have accurate forecasts
- Implements the acquisition and renewal of relevant insurance and security covers (e.g. tracking devices)
- Provides technical and operational support to the field office, as well as advice on the application of logistics management best practices, systems, and procedures
- Assesses existing logistics operations systems and advises on corrective measures to be undertaken.
- Minimum of Higher Diploma / OND in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Administration or Humanities
- Minimum of 4 years working experience, preferably in the logistics, supply chain management and transportation of goods of a similar organisation
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.