Coca Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Coca Cola Bottling Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Safety Manager
Job ID: req33341
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About the New Job
- The individual is responsible for maintaining safe workplace by driving compliance to all statutory standards and Coca Cola fleet requirements.
- Overseeing the required maintenance authorization and audit 3PLs/4PL repairs and operating safety standards, while ensuring compliance with all applicable vehicle legislation regulations, safety, legal requirements, as well as researching and developing cost-effective accident prevention and incident management solutions.
- The individual will be responsible for Fleet Asset Care for both NBC owned trucks and 3PLS.
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (9 Positions)
Your New Key Responsibilities
- The incumbent identifies route hazards and make proposals on projects, speed standards, route compliance initiatives, licenses, and fit for purpose training.
- Evaluates fleet & route related risk exposures and implement controls across locations.
- Reviews offloading standards and creates new proposals to bridge safety gaps.
- Coordinates behind-the-wheel activities for the purpose of auditing. reinforcing and/or developing driver skills.
- Coordinates regular screening of drivers for safety and risk profiling.
- Accountable for closures of logistics related activities from accident reviews and incident management frameworks such as IMCR Prescribe standard guidelines for vendors – 3PL/4PL personnel operations in CCH premises and drives compliance.
- Builds friendly operating environment with relevant government agencies and standardize approvals for sampling issuance to EDU government authorities.
- Assumes responsibility of managing records and historical performance of all categories of drivers.
- Provides fast mechanisms for reacting to breakdowns, arrests, and other downtime drivers.
- Coordinates driver’s requirement for statutory audits including workplace accountability among both NBC and 3PL drivers.
- Coordinates and make recommendations for the deployment and reassignment of drivers after analysis of routes, locations, and truck specific skill requirements.
- Establishes an aggressive campaign to enforce the wearing of seat belts and drives other PPE compliance.
- Provides required offloading tools and techniques and make business proposal for upgrades to enhance operations safety.
- Proactively engages drivers on GPS and Cabin Camera reports and provides guidance to regional leads on appropriate rewards and sanctions.
Education / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years experience on the same role.
- Desired candidate must be a member ISPON (Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria);
- Recognized Health & Safety qualification (ISO 45001 and NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health)
- Proficient in MS office
Do You Have These Skills?
- Excellent management skills fit
- Effective at planning & organizing
- Action oriented
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skill
- Drive for results
- Effective motivation skills
- Conflict management
- Building effective teams
- Compliance with CCH values
- Analytical, reporting and communications.
Application Closing Date