Ascentech Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
- Track company vehicles’ locations with GPS system(s).
- Monitor company vehicles’ tracking devices.
- Monitor drivers’ performance.
- Ensure strict compliance with company routes & regulations by drivers.
- Identify on-road exceptions, report and take immediate remedial action(s).
- Liaise with drivers, operations personnel, and management on tracking activities.
- Develop and present daily management tracking reports.
- Ensure observance of road safety standards; ensure company vehicles are used in accordance with established rules and regulations and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
- Propose improvements on existing transport processes, systems and tools.
- Track vehicles fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse are raised to management.
- Collect vehicle logs from the field and review for accuracy.
- Discuss problems with logs with drivers and train new drivers on how to properly fill in vehicle logs.
- Collect daily and weekly vehicle checklists, verify their accuracy, and work with drivers to correct any problems. Engaging with the customer for any grievances for deliveries and providing them with daily reports.
Also Apply for: Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- BSc / HND from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Computer Literate with advanced work knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office tools specially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numerical/ Analytical skills.
- A self-starter.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.