Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for ensuring that all drivers are properly scheduled to follow their routes, make all necessary deliveries and pickups.
- Schedule maintenance on trucks, ensure compliance with driving regulations and provide inputs to strategic decisions that affects operations.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange fleets and fleets operational staff to provide support and schedule special event planning.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation follows local and state rules.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company’s objectives.
- Ensure that trucks and drivers logbooks are properly maintained for input of relevant documentations.
- Review and sign-off on periodic vehicle fueling requests in line with approved provisions.
- Coordinate routine servicing, repair of vehicle as at when required and maintain relevant documentations.
- Perform periodic vehicle inspection, report incidences, and provide recommendations to Head of Department.
- Liaise with the maintenance workshop to ensure prompt and complete service and repair of DCT trucks.
- Prepare and submit monthly fleet report.
- Perform any other related job as assigned by Head of Department.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Education and Work Experience
Academic Requirement and Work Experience:
- First Degree or its equivalent in Transport and Logistics or procurement.
- Professional qualification in Chartered institute of logistics and transport (CILT)
- At least five (5) years experience in a generalist logistics role.
Skills and Competences:
- Basic Knowledge of computer application.
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to work.
- Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated).
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Performance driven and resulted oriented individual
- Training & Development
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online