JMG Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market. Join JMG Limited team today, and be part of our success story.
JMG Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Inspection Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Inspect Vehicle after return and Interview Driver
- Follow up with workshop on Vehicles to update planning department
- Check confirm Vehicle particulars are up to date
- Driver licence up to date
- Tools and Equipment for the vehicle are all accounted for
- Preparing Incident report and insurance document to present to Insurance Department
- Report any Unreported accident to Deputy logistics manager
- Ensure Tyre and battery inventory is kept.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND in any reputable Nigerian University
- 3 years Proven experience as a Logistics and Fleet Professional
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly Gross.
- HMO, Pension, Leave Allowance and Bonus.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: White Soul Group Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.