Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Bagco
Purpose of the Job
- Perform Routine, planned and corrective maintenance on plant machines, to achieve agreed machine availability and reduce downtime departmental objective.
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on the packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic malfunctions to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot to aid effective maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Calibrate packing machines to achieve required productivity level.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly to safety rules and procedures.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar industry.
- Computer literacy is a plus.
The Person Must:
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have the ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts, or other specifications.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Promasidor Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online