Renmoney is a group of technology and finance enthusiasts who are really passionate about making financial inclusion count for the millions of individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences. See more Renmoney Job vacancies Here >>
Renmoney recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Risk Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- In this role, you’ll be required to support the financial risk management (FRM) team, financial reporting, and credit risk teams with data-driven analysis to help make strategic credit and deposits products decisions.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Monitor performance of the credit portfolio to optimize profitability and reach growth targets
- Collaborate with the portfolio management team, decision science, product, engineering and treasury teams to propose experiments and policy changes.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to identify underlying explanations for changes in credit portfolio performance, propose solutions and evaluate expected portfolio impacts.
- Manage the company’s IFRS 9 ECL models, and computations monthly on tools like SAS and R.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in SQL and Excel. Proficient in R/Python/SAS, or similar statistical analysis tool, is a plus
- Previous experience in analytics and/or quantitative modelling, using large datasets
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are numbers-savvy, find it interesting working with programming tools and are very detail-oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Have strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Are enthusiastic about working across cultures
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online