About Sahara Group:
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate founded in 1996 and headquartered Lagos. Sahara Group has business operations across the energy and infrastructure value chain including the upstream, midstream, downstream, power, real estate and infrastructure. We deploy our deep knowledge and insight into the African energy and infrastructure sectors to seek out entrepreneurial opportunities based on which we deploy market leading businesses. Our vision is to become “the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed”. See more Sahara Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Sahara Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting & Tax Manager
Job Identification: 116
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Perform month-end close activities which includes but not limited to: GL reconciliation/clean up, subledger module closure for all entities, run month–end accrual process and post into GL.
- Prepare and submit monthly accounts, TB, and relevant schedules to Management & Business Performance Management unit
- Conduct variance analysis and periodic business performance monitoring on all assets
- Prepare annual Financial Statements for all the upstream companies
- Provide Internal and External Auditors with all necessary information to facilitate prompt closure of audit.
- Prepare intercompany matrix and reconcile all differences between related entities Tax Remittance Duties
- Run monthly tax report, remit and file tax returns promptly
- Review tax liabilities within agreed entitlement model with Crude Oil Marketing Department (COMD), NNPC.
- Obtain Tax Receipts from all authorities and dispatch WHT receipts to vendors promptly.
- Liaise with Company’s Tax Advisers to ensure appropriate computation of PPT estimate and returns and prompt filing with relevant Tax Authority
- Promptly file PPT / CIT Returns for all entities
- Attend to every enquiries/memo from tax and other relevant statutory authorities (FIRS, SIRS, NCDMB, NEITI etc)
- Other financial reports and analysis required by management.
Also Apply For Chef Eros & Co Employment (3 Positions)
- At least 4 years of oil & gas upstream experience with an upstream Oil and Gas Company or reputable audit firm.
- Must be a chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA) with Accounting, Audit & Financial Reporting (Major in Finance/Accounting) background.
- Good work ethics, communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Previous industry knowledge with minimum of four years’ experience in
- Financial Reporting with detailed knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and oil and gas upstream accounting.
- Oil and Gas Upstream Tax Laws.
- Good working knowledge of ORACLE Accounting Systems, Sun Systems and MS Office programs especially Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2023; 22:59
Also Apply For AllNews Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online