>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Renmoney is a group of technology and finance enthusiasts who are really passionate about making financial inclusion count for the millions of individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences. See more Renmoney Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Renmoney recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- As a financial reporting associate, you will be a critical member of the Financial Reporting team, working closely with a team of analysts.
- You’ll be involved in the preparation and management of accurate statement of financial position item proofs and ensure accuracy of transaction postings into the ERP.
- Preparation and management of schedules/proofs (FAS and Intangible Asset, Operating Expense, Prepayment and Provisions among others) that aligns with the management account.
- GL management and transaction call over reviews (Expense transactions reviews and reconciliations) on SAP ByDesign and Mambu ERP.
- Assist with monthly closes and coordination within the team to ensure accurate financial results and reporting and engage in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually regulatory reports to regulatory bodies (CBN,NDIC,FIRS, State IRS etc.).
- Prepare presentations for management and participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Participate as a key thought leader within the team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Statistics or related fields.
- 3-5 years of financial reporting and analysis professional experience.
- ICAN/ACCA or other relevant qualifications.
- Understanding of SAP ByDesign ERP and MAMBU banking software.
- Previous experience in financial services sector (particularly in the micro lending business).
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online