Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Develop and manage annual budget process by working closely with the Innovation team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Create and maintain financial reports, including regular and ad hoc reports to communicate financial performance to stakeholders.
- Produce required monthly and annual reports promptly and accurately.
- Evaluate new products’ financials including RM sourcing, costing and pricing plus market sizes and feasibility of assumed market shares.
- Coordinate the preparation and control the innovation budget and forecasts and put in place control measures to ensure that costs are kept under approved limits for the unit.
- Collaborate with cross- functional teams to align financial goals with overall business objectives.
- Drive the optimization of financial returns through accurate information and analysis.
- Undertake project-based work for specific strategic business initiatives.
- Provide recommendations to senior management based on financial analysis data.
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or related course.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years related experience working in an FCMG sector.
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong business acumen, with a deep understanding of the organization’s business model and industry trends.
- Pay great attention to details and have strong analytical skills.
- Have the ability to convey factual information clearly and concisely.
- Have knowledge of accounting principles and financial regulations.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.