Nestoil Group is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. See more Nestoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Nestoil Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
- We are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to join our diverse team in our Company – Nestoil Limited.
- In this role, you will ensure accurate reporting and analysis of the company’s financial transactions.
- You will also be responsible for effectively managing the company’s financial resources as well as recommending strategies for managing operational costs and maximizing profits.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
As a Financial Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Financial Control (FC) to develop/update and implement financial and accounting policies, procedures, and strategies across the Group
- Supporting the development of the Group’s annual plans, budgets, forecasts and financial performance metrics to guide business operations and strategy execution
- Working with the FC to establish company-wide standards for system, data and processes. Develop, update, and guide the implementation of finance SOPs across the group
- Designing and guiding the implementation of a sound accounting framework and compliance with tax and other statutory provisions
- The development and maintenance of sound financial controls across the group’s operations
- Coordinating proper capturing of financial transactions and consolidation of the company’s accounts from all business units and functions
- Preparing accurate, comprehensive, and timely financial and management information including tax, cash flow, management accounts, and other statutory accounts
- Coordinating the preparation of the company’s financial reports
- Managing statutory reporting process, including setting timetables and providing guidelines to operational finance teams across the Group. This includes supporting the year end Group accounts and annual review process
- Working with finance teams to ensure intra-group balances are regularly reconciled and variances fully investigated and resolved
- Maintaining on-going liaison with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g., regulatory organisations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc.
- Preparing “Letters of Credit” for approval and forwards them to the bank to facilitate the importation of products
- Overseeing the computation and remittance of taxes, payment of insurance premiums, and other statutory fees
- Providing technical training, guidance and advise on financial accounting issues, developments, and trends
- Reviewing weekly reports submitted by various departments/functional units and presents timely reports to the FC
- Assisting the FO in financial risk management and control
- Ensuring strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/ Line Manager
Also Apply for The Place Restaurant Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
What are we looking for?
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g., Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years at the management level.
- Experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Experience in financial management and ability to diagnose and solve complex financial problems
- Ability to analyze financial data and interpret financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Strong Integrity
- Competency in the use of automated financial accounting and reporting applications.
- Good knowledge of local and international financial regulatory standards.
- Intuitiveness and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- High level of integrity and objectivity
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ringo Telecommunications Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online