Loochi Investment Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Loochi Investment Limited is a financial institution with a federal Lender’s License and focused on providing quality credit facilities to small businesses across its areas of operation. Join Loochi Investment Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
Loochi Investment Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
- Prepare financial statements & reports
- Review Bank reconciliation statements and regularize alll outstanding issues
- Review daily postings into the General Ledger
- Create General ledgers for new transactions and Banks as need arises.
- Render statutory returns (CBN, NDIC, CAC etc.)
- Prepare budget and allocation
- Monitor and control expense
- Liaise with statutory bodies and government agencies such as (CBN, NDIC, PAYE, WHT, VAT)
- Liaise smoothly with HR Officer, internal control & external auditors
- Liaise with our Banks on every finance related issues
- Attend to various meetings such as: Management meetings, Credit review,
- Compute depreciation and amortization
- Preparation of salary journal and posting
- Reconcile bank books and records: prepayment, sundry creditors, sundry customers etc
- Maintain and regularly update fixed assets register and schedule
Also Apply for: Nestoil Group Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- ACCA, ICAN, MCP and any other relevant certifications.
- A minimum of four (4)years post-qualification experience out of which at least two (2) years must have been in the financial service industry and at least, One (1) at the senior management level.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Financial Intelligence
- Report Generation
- Good Financial Decision
- Statutory Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Spirit.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.