Bizpool Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Bizpool Africa is an Outsourcing and Human Resource Company that recruits, train and manages staff for their client. Join Bizpool Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Bizpool Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Area 11, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Our client is recruiting for a suitable candidate who would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- Direct and coordinate preparations of budget, financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial reports and income statements.
- Develop and document business procedures and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Manage and supervise all finance/accounting functions and operations.
- Organize the preparation of regulatory reporting and audit processes.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance and develop plans for financial growth.
- Ensure and manage quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Analyse financial data and participate in budget processes.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
Also Apply for: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 years experience in similar role in a Microfinance or commercial bank.
- Thorough knowledge of business finance, accounting principles and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of financial modelling, excel formulas and functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, data gathering, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet constant deadlines.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail, and ability to identify data patterns.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Genesis Cinemas Employment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.