Allnews Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
AllNews Nigeria is a digital news platform specifically created for Nigerians to report the news according to how its happened. Allnews Nigeria is nonpartisan and politically agnostic, but it is jam-packed with accurate information and relevant facts to support it, as well as information to entertain, inform, challenge, and inspire our readers. We make use of all the data we’ve acquired to offer informative information to our readers. Join Allnews Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
AllNews Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst / Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Strong understanding of how economic trends, political situations, policies and regulations may affect their client’s investments
- Analytical skills to process large amounts of information to find profitable investments
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills to effectively use software to analyze financial information, identify trends, establish portfolios and make forecasts
- Decision-making skills to provide recommendations to sell, hold or buy a security
- Attention to detail when reviewing potential investments, as small issues may lead to large complications for the overall health of an investment
- Math skills for estimating financial values
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support.
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Track record of good political writing
- Passion for writing and creating interesting political stories
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player
- Good time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.