United Nigeria Airlines recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This United Nigeria Airlines job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria. Join United Nigeria Airlines careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports to: Financial Accountant
Effective Date: TBA
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies that will impact the company
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Lead preparation and monitoring of business plan
- Monitor and analyse macro-economic and industry developments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or any related field; MBA, ACA, ACCA or CFA or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of aviation industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Proactive, self-motivated and result oriented.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you