Polaris Bank was laid out by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer business banking administrations to the Nigerian public. The bank initiated administrations around the same time, having bought the resources and expected specific liabilities of the old Skye Bank.With an impression of more than 350 branches the nation over, Polaris Bank values conveying excellent client experience, utilizing top tier/cutting edge Information Communication Technology (ICT). By zeroing in on ICT arrangements across different help conveyance channels (portable banking, ATMs, POS and online stages) Polaris Bank keeps a urgent job in the Nigerian financial industry, furnishing clients with basic, advantageous and got banking administrations. See more Polaris Bank Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment is for the position below
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Business Research: Perform frequent and rigorous research on key Business topics both internally and externally to identify organization’s fitment to strategic frameworks, establish industry trends, and collect benchmark data.
- Data Analysis: Involved in data analysis for functional and organizational data using a combination of digital and critical thinking skills.
- Carefully evaluates financial data and creates reports that identify areas of concern or opportunity.
- To work with the leadership teams on design and deployment of both short-term and long- term strategic business objectives & programs.
- To perform Market review and competitor analysis of developments/ new trends in different business units.
- Support in long term strategic planning, QPRs, MPRs and other Business reviews.
- Support in representation of organization performance to shareholders and investors by the management team.
- Research related to sectors, organizations, geographies, products, etc. as the requirement arises.
- Analyze and synthesize information in various forms about projects to develop reports and presentations to assist the Directorate Head in decision making.
Also Apply For Ringo Telecommunications Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Required Competencies / Skills
- A First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- A Masters or MBA in Finance or CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) will be an added advantage
- An extensive knowledge of the Banking industry and the financial markets in Nigeria.
- A minimum of Five (5) years’ post-qualification experience in a similar function.
- Basic knowledge of asset management, Investor relations, infrastructure development and general investment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Good relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (Mid to Advanced level) High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Highly organized and extremely detailed orientation.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Political savvy, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate with different levels of stakeholders and interested groups.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online