BlueSlip Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This BlueSlip Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
BlueSlip Limited is a is management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We also invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations. Our Mission is to combine the swiftness and breakthrough solutions that technology provides to impact the life of our clients wherever they are. Join BlueSlip Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE THE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY Wednesday 07, June 2023
BlueSlip Limited Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst / Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (9 Positions)
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
Also Apply for: Norrenberger Financial Group Recruitment (2 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 4 – 8 years of work experience with at least 3 years experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Management (FRM) certifications will be an advantage.
- Professional accounting qualification ICAN/ACCA.
- Ability to interpret financial data.
- Strong leadership and Project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: OneHealthng Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.