Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- Review company’s profitability, cash flow analysis and opportunities.
- Review the overall expenses of the company with a view to reducing cost.
- Render accurate and timely financial reports.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations; coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives
- Liaison with other key business verticals in developing best practices that would help improve revenue and profitability.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates should be within the age bracket of 35-45 years old
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Accounts/Finance/Audit and or Revenue Assurance.
- Strong background in account, stock management process and MIS.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence, and ability to contribute to learn culture.
- Must have good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Accounting in a multinational organisation.
- Must have worked with executive management for a minimum of 3 years.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online