Apply for the ongoing Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited job in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a main monetary data and content creation organization situated in Lagos Nigeria. We screen, dissect and cover monetary data and news, as well as, give bits of knowledge into the related ramifications for organizations and people. Our group of experts take apart the news and give our perusers inside and out investigation of what day to day monetary data might mean for their monetary status. In this interconnected world, brimming with circumstances and logical results, data has turned into the most sought-after product on the planet and those get it first and bridle it better that will come on top all of the time. Join Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Financial Accountant is expected to manage day to day financial operations, develop and maintain adequate financial accounting systems and procedures for the Organization in order to provide accurate, timely, up to date financial information, analysis and statutory reports
- Gather and monitor financial data i.e. sales revenues and liabilities
- Prepare budget for the organization and closely monitor budget performance
- Prepare monthly payroll and salary payment
- Manage tax payments, audits and other statutory responsibilities
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investment opportunities
- Maintain the financial database and ensure the integrity of the ledger.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all financial transactions in the General Ledger and ensure that all reconciliations are done in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements and reports in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and relevant accounting concepts and principles.
- Represent the company in all matters as it relates to finance.
- Liaise with regulatory and statutory bodies and ensure absolute compliance.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a Financial Accountant
- B.Sc qualification in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Previous experience in a media firm is an advantage
- Additional certification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is a must.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Also see: SOSO CARE Employment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.