Dunn and Braxton Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Dunn and Braxton Limited aids businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at minimal costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed. Join Dunn and Braxton Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Support Intern (NYSC Member / OND Graduate)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Also Apply for: Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- The Company is currently seeking to hire a Finance Support Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and booking.
- The individual will work closely with the Finance Manager to oversee all financial activities of the company, with a focus on Account Payables and Receivables as well as reconciliation.
- Learn by observing members of the Finance department as they perform their duties.
- Assist with filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Work with bookkeeping software.
- Compile and analyze data.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about the Finance department and office operations.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
- OND or Serving Corps Member
- 1 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Educational qualification in Accounting.
- Must reside within Ogba or its axis
- Student membership of ICAN or other related professional bodies will be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- N45,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.