Norrenberger Financial Group is a leading, independent financial services group that provides best financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Asset Management and Securities Trading services to our discerning clientele. Our mission is to positively unlock the opportunities in the society for our clients and stakeholders. We are passionate about the strength of our brand and our vision – to simplify wealth creation for our clients and our people, through the benefits we bring and the results we achieve. At Norrenberger Financial Group, we provide cutting edge investment options and access to alternative financing which in turn allows people to bring their innovative ideas to life and expand their existing businesses. Our focus is to continue to create financial asset classes targeting the need of every single household in Nigeria. Join Norrenberger Financial Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Norrenberger Financial Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Operations Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Operations Manager will oversee all investment operations functions, including trade settlement, reconciliation, investment accounting, etc.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
- Liaise with counterparties such as Custodian, Registrars, Brokers, to ensure the smooth processing of transactions and reconciliation of position.
- Attend to and resolve queries from clients, regulators, trade counterparties, etc.
- Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Regulatory Reports
- Liaison with FINCON/ERM & Compliance on Regulatory Reports.
- Ensure timely and error-free execution of all orders (Subscriptions & Redemptions) and strict adherence to mandate details including rates/ tenors, payment of interests.
- Processing of client daily maturities for payment or reinvestment.
- Ensuring that all client portfolios are properly reported.
- Reconcile monthly activities, generating year-end reports, and submitting same to management.
- Manage bank accounts to ensure sufficient liquid funds.
- Ensure proper guidance, feedback and prompt treatment of clients’ requests.
- Ensure all clients documentations for account opening, subscription and redemptions are accurate and complete before requests are processed.
- Ensure clients’ investment letters and certificates are sent immediately after transactions have been executed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 7 years Finance Operation management experience preferably in the Asset Management or Commercial Banking industry.
- Good knowledge of the Capital market and its operations.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Danish Refugee Council Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.